Garbage & Recycling

Ministry of Justice > Living and Work Guidebook for Foreigners

Chiba City

Matsudo City

Kashiwa City

Rules for large sized items- Notify the center in advance of the item you plan to dispose of and purchase stamps to the relevant value from a local convenience store. You will be given a specific day and place to place the item for disposal. If you are moving or planning to move back to your country, please notify the center well in advance of your leaving date. You can also apply online or by phone. Procedures differ according to the area you reside in. In case you live in the area which is not shown on the website, please refer to your local administration (city/ward office) website and follow their instructions.

After downloading, you can set your area and easily look up various information such as garbage collection schedule, sorting method, contact information, etc. *Japanese only

Chiba University ISDtoppage